Subject: Editable infographics on dengue and TBE
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "Imre Kaas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, "Estonia Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 12:53:32 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

As the season for mosquito-borne diseases and tick-borne diseases has
started in Europe, ECDC has produced a set of editable infographics to
raise awareness on dengue and tick-borne encephalitis (TBE). You can
access them in Google Slides format below, should you wish to adapt them
into your national language. 

If you do translate or adapt the materials, we would kindly ask you to
share your versions with us, as we are collecting examples of translated
infographics for future reference and potential wider use. Thank you

 
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1piyhZXbvO_-9gifD13NaCiLBA4R_LiQKG
BO0PDbqaJ8/edit?usp=sharing> Square TBE infographics 

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16Ng96dJkopoArkRsJpOWCxz4UkNLkGBsM
jqlTsX92Ac/edit?usp=sharing> Landscape TBE infographic

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Xur1ANVjKxe82NpFb0eidf53ydms88q8x
mqYj-wwUB0/edit?usp=sharing> Square dengue infographics

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11rwQ-UAwYIOb_spgXDs_pzSXPQU3inlUS
LNclYaQ3Bo/edit?slide=id.g34be0eeccdf_0_67#slide=id.g34be0eeccdf_0_67>
Landscape dengue infographic 

If you prefer to use Powerpoint instead, we also have editable versions
<https://sftp.ecdc.europa.eu/ThinClient/WTM/public/index.html#/login> here
(see 2025 folder)

Username: NFPcomms
Password: KRIuaA#uEGxU

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Kind regards,

Barbara Albiger

Acting Head of Communication

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.